SopCast is a network media broadcasting system
based on P2P technology and easy use to watch
stream media on the Internet. It can make any
node in the network to act as a retransmitter
and alleviate the media server’s workloads when
the quantity of audiences grows. Resiliency in
case nodes quit and connection fail of this software
make it suitable for broadcasting over the Internet.
Anyone can use SopCast to build his own personal
media and channel online, and watch TV freely.
SH-GSports, CCTV5, ESPN Sports, Star Sports,
GG-Sports, 3TV(Sports Channel), ESPN nfl and more…
- Get stream data from many nodes on the SOP
network at the same time(P2P transfer), make
the channel more available and stable;
- Build your own channels and broadcast it over
- Streaming many stream file types, asf, wmv,
rm, rmvb. etc;
- Support for loop file playing;
- A build-in TV station retransmits the channels
from other stream media servers;
- Support for many stream network transfer protocol.
mms, rtsp, http etc;
- Monitor broadcast source quality and channel
quality to help audiences to select a appropriate
- Record the clips when you are watching it;
- Total memory cache, no harm to the harddisk;
- Support for authentication on both the broadcaster
and the audiences;
- Support multiple channels broadcast on the
- Small green software, no registry change,
no system file change;
- Support URL visit. You can place your URL
in your website and the others can earier to
view your media.
How to use :
Step1: Download SopCast before you open and install
it and update online. The overview screen, where
you can see the home (info from the website) ,
the channels and Myserver.
Step2: Launch SopCast and the login screen will
pop up. Login as anonymous allows you to see the
normal channels while login as a registered user
enable you to add your yourself to special groups
for more channels.
Step3: On the overview screen, where you can see
three menus(Home, Channels and Myserver)
Step4: Clicking on the channel you like, you can
see a new screen show up on the on the right side
of overview screen. The channel will be loaded
by double click it.
Note: You can also stream your own channel easily
by going to "MyServer" where you are
allowed to stream files.